Friday 22 November 2019

Close Combat: Vietnam mod - Multiplayer gameplay






Hello everyone.
I have finally got back into Close Combat. I joined this discord https://discordapp.com/invite/YEWWRAU
This is the first multiplayer game I have played for a few years now and it's great to finally be back into it.
I matched up with KG_Brandenburg, we have only played one battle but I had a lot of fun and we are both enthusiastic to play more in the future. Apparently, my opponent has experience building CC3 operations for tournament play so the next time we play should be quite the challenge.

The first video is a botched video where we started the battle with ''Allways see the enemy'' turned on. The second video is the actual battle.
Obviously, it's not the best battle ever but its a start.

CC3 Vietnam is a Vietnam mod for 1998s Close Combat III The Russian Front.

I am the Vietcong and my opponent is the USMC.


USMC
VC


























I designed the battle complete with what troops were selected so it was probably a bit different for my opponent. My opponent didn't even have the Jungle map downloaded, so I think it was his first time trying this map.
Check it out!
The jungle provided cover and my ordinance inflicted a lot of damage to the American troops. I used the jungle to the south to sneak behind the enemy and snatch up the remaining victory locations.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't had a clue about this 'Nam mod, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete